Having done my education a little backwards by attending a University first for my pre-requisites and then finishing my dental hygiene program at a Community College I find this article particularly interesting. I know I would have LOVED the opportunity to attend the specific program that I did and still receive a baccalaureate degree. Read the whole article here… http://pubs.royle.com/publication/?m=21156&l=1
- Thursday Troubleshooter: Why is this RDHs extra work discouraged?
- BasicBites at RDH Under One Roof—hygienists "take the bite"
- National Dental Association releases statement supporting emerging workforce models to improve access to care
- Thursday Troubleshooter: RDH cannot budge dental office about offering benefits
- HyLife LLC publishes marketing manual for RDH representatives
- Director's Message: 1,000 RDHs shake it off!
- HPV and oral sex: You want me to discuss what with my patients?!
- Scaler sharpness: Hu-Friedy commissions study to compare two leading brands
- Hygienists support CE reporting system, but they are unsure if the public benefits
- Thursday Troubleshooter: Hygienists can't treat perio effectively, dentist looks other way