Having done my education a little backwards by attending a University first for my pre-requisites and then finishing my dental hygiene program at a Community College I find this article particularly interesting. I know I would have LOVED the opportunity to attend the specific program that I did and still receive a baccalaureate degree. Read the whole article here… http://pubs.royle.com/publication/?m=21156&l=1
- The dental professional's role in HIV education: It's an ethical responsibility
- It's been a happy, sad, and busy year, with more to come in 2015
- Philips Oral Health shares oral systemic information from symposium
- How risk assessments initiate cooperative response to oral-systemic disease
- Final 2014 Web destinations: Professional (and entertaining) websites keep us focused for the New Year
- Director's Message: What is empathy marketing?
- What is the best dental product ever?
- ADHA, FTC comments indicate mutual support for dental therapy programs
- A new app for children, a tool for elderly individuals, and saliva as disease evaluator
- Communication as a part of the healing process