Having done my education a little backwards by attending a University first for my pre-requisites and then finishing my dental hygiene program at a Community College I find this article particularly interesting. I know I would have LOVED the opportunity to attend the specific program that I did and still receive a baccalaureate degree. Read the whole article here… http://pubs.royle.com/publication/?m=21156&l=1
- RDH: Survey examines usage of air polishing units
- Director’s Message: Three simple energy shifts you can make to increase case acceptance
- The year is starting off with lots of breaking news!
- Collect toothbrushes for children in your community this February
- SecureTip saliva ejector features locking mechanism
- Help kids thrive through the America's ToothFairy Smile Drive
- PerioPredict featured in Genome magazine
- Stop premedicating! ADA review examines treatment of patients with prosthetic joints
- Director's Message: What do passengers and patients have in common?
- ADA issues guideline regarding antibiotics for patients with prosthetic joints